Built Cultural Heritage


Church of St. Ana, Boreča

sacred architecture

Boreča 52a

Origin: 1521

The late Gothic village church dates from 1521. The church's relatively high nave is preserved and polygonally shaped, the closed off presbytery is narrower and lower. The church was arched in the baroque style in 1739. It is built from bricks and stone, the belfry above the presbytery is wooden and covered with shingles. The interior of the church was furnished in 1911.

Information on digitization

Name of site
Boreča
Other settlement names
Borháza
Main building material
brick, stone
Identification number of unit
EŠD 2998
Location
Boreča 52a
Protection status of unit
Enota je zavedena kot spomenik pri ZVKDS.
Jurisdiction
Zavod za varstvo kulturne dediščine Slovenije – OE Maribor
File name
PMMS_010_C_0001.jpg; PMMS_010_C_0002.jpg; PMMS_010_C_0003.jpg;
Resolution
800 x 800 dpi, 300 x 300 dpi
Restrictions on use
Ob uporabi gradiva je obvezna navedba vira (www.documenta-pannonica.si) in ustanove ali posameznika, ki hrani izvirnik.
Date of documentation
2020-04-21
Person documenting
Tamara Andrejek

Photo gallery


In case of using any of the materials, citation of the source (www.documenta-pannonica.eu ) and of institution or indvidual by whom the material is located is mandatory.
English
Skip to content