Archive Material

Minutes on the Commission's inspection of the newly built bell tower of the Lutheran church in Moravci and its plans


Unknown author



In 1924, the Lutheran parish of Moravske Toplice applied for a building permit for the erection of the church tower. In 1925, after the construction of the tower, the inspection revealed that the bell tower vibrates strongly throughout its length, and this should be repaired and the commission has to re-inspect it. According to the final report of the expert engineer Fisher, dated May 31, 1925, the bell tower will be included in his permanent record and will immediately inform the district administration of any changes made to the tower. So on September 6, the tower could be consecrated.

Information on digitization

Name of site
Moravske Toplice
Other settlement names
Alsómarác, Tót-Morácz
Size description
različne velikosti
17 kosov, 2 načrta
Place of origin/discovery
Moravske Toplice
Name of institution or personage holding object; identification number of object
Pokrajinska in študijska knjižnica Murska Sobota, arhivski fond: Sresko načelstvo Murska Sobota, TE 18, ovoj 18/46
Written sources
Düsevni liszt: mejszecsne verszke novine, letnik 3, številka 10, 20. 09. 1925.
File name
400 x 400 dpi
Restrictions on use
Brez omejitev
Date of documentation
Person documenting
Ksenija Rojht

Photo gallery

In case of using any of the materials, citation of the source ( ) and of institution or indvidual by whom the material is located is mandatory.
Skip to content