Archive Material

Application for a building permit for the construction of a Lutheran church in Selo


Unknown author



The Selo Lutherans initially belonged to Križevci, then to Moravske Toplice. Because of the distance, a church was designed in 1939. On August 20, 1939, the foundation stone was laid, but due to the World War II, the work was faltering. The works only continued after 1950, when the government provided 150,000 dinars to build the church. The construction works and fitting up the church continued very slowly. With the support of local and foreign Lutheran communities and churches, the church was finally built after 27 years and was consecrated on July 24, 1966.

Information on digitization

Name of site
Other settlement names
Nagytótlak, Lak, Lakszentmiklós
Size description
različne velikosti
6 kosov, 1 načrt
Place of origin/discovery
Name of institution or personage holding object; identification number of object
Pokrajinska in študijska knjižnica Murska Sobota, arhivski fond: Sresko načelstvo Murska Sobota, TE 18, ovoj 18/48
Written sources
Selo v cerkveni zgodovini, 1967. V: Evangeličanski koledar 1967. Str. 61–62.
File name
400 x 400 dpi
Restrictions on use
Brez omejitev
Date of documentation
Person documenting
Ksenija Rojht

Photo gallery

In case of using any of the materials, citation of the source ( ) and of institution or indvidual by whom the material is located is mandatory.
Skip to content