Archive Material


Nándor Fuss, a pharmacist at Alsólendva, opens pharmacy in Beltinci

document

Fuss Nándor

1889. 12. 20.

paper

In 1885, Franz Nándor Fuss opened a pharmacy in Dolnja Lendava. On December 20, 1887, he applied to the Budapest Ministry of the Interior to open a pharmacy in Beltinci. The reason for his request was that Alsólendva is 21 km from Beltinci, a town of central location, and 7-8 thousand people who do not have a pharmacy. There are, however, two doctors with home pharmacies, that do great harm to the official pharmacist. On September 5, 1888, the Ministry gave permission to Frigyes Nándor Fuss to open the pharmacy, which was officially opened on January 30, 1889.

Information on digitization


Name of site
Beltinci
Other settlement names
Belatinc
Length
90 strani
Place of origin/discovery
Dolnja Lendava
Name of institution or personage holding object; identification number of object
Pokrajinski arhiv Maribor SI_PAM/0066 Podžupan županije Zala TE 1, spis 2444/1889 SI_PAM/0066/003/00008
File name
PAM_005_B_0001
Resolution
400 x 400 dpi
Restrictions on use
Brez omejitev
Person documenting
Ksenija Rojht

In case of using any of the materials, citation of the source (www.documenta-pannonica.eu ) and of institution or indvidual by whom the material is located is mandatory.
English
Skip to content