Objects


Guild charter

Guild charter

Unknown

1777

On April 19, 1777, Empress Maria Theresa signed the Guild charter outlining the responsibilities and privileges of the mixed guild of blacksmiths, locksmiths, saddlers, cartwrights and millers in the Beltinci Parish. The authenticity of the document is evidenced by the empress’ signature and the seal of the Habsburg Government. The seal was printed on a red seal wax enclosed in a round wooden box, probably to secure the seal. The wooden box was fastened with hemp twine to the parchment of the document.

Information on digitization


Materials and techniques
paper, wax, wood
Name of site
Beltinci
Other settlement names
Belatinc
Name of institution or personage holding object; identification number of object
Pomurski muzej Murska Sobota. Inventarna številka E 1917.
File name
PMMS_005_A_0002
Resolution
300 dpi
Restrictions on use
Brez omejitev
Date of documentation
2019-12-05
Person documenting
Tadeja Andrejek

Photo gallery


In case of using any of the materials, citation of the source (www.documenta-pannonica.eu ) and of institution or indvidual by whom the material is located is mandatory.
English
Skip to content